Last week, a new Hyatt Place hotel opened its doors in Boston’s Seaport District. This new 297-room hotel is within a 10-minute walk to the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center (BCEC) and is right across the street from the Rockland Trust Bank Pavilion concert and event venue overlooking Boston Harbor.
“As Boston continues working to support the economy in light of COVID-19, we are excited to add to the momentum and welcome the first Hyatt Place hotel to the city’s Seaport waterfront area,” said General Manager Marcos Piteira. “With our smartly designed social spaces and guestrooms with separate work and sleep areas, our multitasking guests can easily accomplish what they need to do while on the road as they begin to travel again.”
“The new Hyatt Place is a boost to the BCEC and a welcomed addition to our local hotel inventory,” said David Gibbons, MCCA Executive Director. “Proximate hotels rooms are highly desirable and this property is certain to be a popular option for event attendees and planners.”
- 297 spacious floor-to-ceiling window guestrooms including 45 suites with separate spaces to sleep, work and play
- Lobby Bar and patio seating featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails; seating outside with harbor views off the lobby bar is also available seasonally
- The Market serving freshly prepared, pre-packaged meals anytime - day or night
- 12th floor Guest Lounge and Patio featuring a large area for relaxing and networking with picturesque views of the Boston Harbor
- 12th floor Fitness Center featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens and views of the Boston Harbor
- Event Space offering 6,724 square feet of spaciously designed and flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- Necessities program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow, or enjoy for free
The hotel landscape is constantly changing in Boston. Our innovative, first-of-its-kind, Hotel Relations & Services Team is your personal concierge to the Boston hotel community – and they have their finger on the pulse of Boston’s hot hotel market. If you have questions about the hotel landscape in Boston, contact Phyllis Cheng, Director, Hotel Relations & Services. Alternatively, our easy-to-use Hotel Finder can help you to explore Boston hotels and to identify which ones are best suited to meet your event’s housing requirements.
Boston is open for future bookings. If you need to change the dates of an event that hasn’t been accommodated by another city or are simply looking for a date in the future, don’t hesitate to reach out at sales@SignatureBoston.com.