Dining at airports can be hit or miss. The majority of the time you’re most likely to find typical flyer-fare, enough to hold you over but nothing to write home about. That’s definitely not the case at Boston Logan International Airport! At Logan Airport you’ll find a wide array of standard flyer-fare (if you’re into that), plus many sister restaurants to some of the most popular restaurants in Boston! No matter what terminal you’re flying into or out of, you’re bound to find a ton of options… even in the secure area.
Here’s just a few of our favorite local eats found at Logan Airport:
- Berkshire Farms Market – Grab & go meets locally made. Focusing on products mainly from the Berkshire region in the western part of the state, this is a great stop for last-minute local treats.
- Dine Boston – located pre-security, Dine Boston features dishes created by a rotating team of New England chefs; dishes change every three months.
- Durgin-Park – known for its traditional New England-style fare, this airport stop is an offshoot of the centuries-old Faneuil Hall Marketplace restaurant opened in 1742.
- Legal Sea Foods/Legal C Bar/Legal Test Kitchen – have a lobster roll, some fish & chips, or clam chowder at this Boston-based favorite. Grab the full menu at Legal Sea Foods, share some dishes with travel companions at Legal C Bar, or experience the more creative Legal Test Kitchen (if you didn’t experience the full version on D Street near the BCEC).
- Lucky’s Lounge – this outpost of a Fort Point hot spot, near the BCEC, Lucky’s serves up brick-oven pizza and other American-style bites.
- Stephanie’s – upscale café-style American bistro sister restaurant of the super popular Stephanie’s on Newbury [Street] near the Hynes, Stephi’s on Tremont, and Stephi’s in Southie.
- Todd English’s Bonfire – celebrity chef Todd English got his start in Boston and this airport dining venue blends Argentinean, European, and American steakhouse influences.
Boston’s beer scene is a hoppin’ (pun attended) and Logan Airport as gotten into the action with these local beer-focused spots:
- Harpoon Tap Room – experience Boston’s Harpoon Brewery at the airport. Harpoon Tap Room serves up to ten locally-brewed options, including limited edition batches, along with New England fare like clam chowder, crab cakes, and lobster rolls, plus their delicious pretzels!
- Cisco Brew Pub – a Nantucket favorite, Cisco Brewers serves up standard American fare alongside their nautical themed brews at their Logan Airport outpost.
- Sam Adams Brewery/Jerry Remy’s Express – Boston-based craft brewer meets flavors from former Red Sox player and current Red Sox broadcaster, Jerry Remy.
View a full list of restaurants, shopping, and services at Logan Airport.
Our convention centers are just minutes away from Boston Logan International Airport. Offering non-stop service to 75 domestic and 54 international destinations, Boston Logan Airport makes doing business in Boston easy.